You are here
This position is now filled
- Good remuneration package
- Central location
About Our Client
Our client is a well established international commodity trading firm with presence in many parts of the world and has a turnover of a few billions per annum.
- Handles all indirect tax filing work, including GST and withholding tax filing
- Perform technical accounting research on IFRS and US GAAP and GST/VAT where applicable
- Handles the regulatory reporting
- Handles the government submittals for all Singapore entities
- Works with current team on China accounting
- Work hand in hand with the current team members to provide settlement support for existing business as well as new businesses
- Participate and assume the project lead for any project implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting
- Minimum of 6-8 years accounting experience, including preparation of GST filing
- Possess strong technical knowledge and knowledge for SFRS
- Familiar with financial controls and process flows.
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to multitask projects in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, internally motivated and willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Be fluent in both Mandarin and English.
- Be based in Singapore
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with conducive environment and corporate culture in a centrally located office.