You are here
Senior Account Manager (Lifestyle), Established PR Agency
- Manage a team of 4 Account Executives
- Progression into Account Director within 2 years
About Our Client
Our client is a home-grown and established PR agency, specializing in lifestyle brands including big name clients in beauty, F&B and hospitality. They pride themselves on a strong market reputation for helping brands generate compelling content and talkability in both the online and offline space through building media relations and running bespoke events. Having seen successful expansion over the last 5 years, they are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to head up a team of 4 and lead the business development strategies.
- Report directly to the Managing Director & drive overall profitability of team
- Lead client servicing and business development within the lifestyle sector (health & beauty, fashion, F&B, hospitality)
- Develop and manage creative pitches, strategies, projects and events within budget and timeline
- Liaise between clients and the agency's creative team and continuously build strong relationships
- Actively pursue and develop excellent media relations and contacts for client and corporate development
- Understand and analyse issues and trends within the lifestyle sectors in Singapore and leverage on industry information to value-add client' businesses
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5-8 years of experience within a PR agency, ideally with team management
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Strong understanding of the lifestyle sector in Singapore and experience in handling lifestyle preferred
- Good abilities to manage strict deadlines and ensure quality of deliverables to clients
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. Mandarin, Malay or Cantonese) is an advantage as you will be liaise with multilingual clients and colleagues.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a closely-knit team with a strong brand name within the lifestyle sector in Singapore. Having developed the company from scratch, the MD places strong emphasis on team culture and has built a harmonious working environment. Coming from an international FMCG brand herself, she has also established close relationships with MNCs, earning a reputation of "small agency, big clients". The right candidate can also look forward to quick career progression into an Account Director within 2 years.