You are here
Section Manager - Wet Process
Gain Professional Experience On A Global Platform
Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
A market leading manufacturer of smart cards and chips
Process Section Manager
- In charge of the optimization and deployment of production processes under his responsibility by managing technical team and by monitoring resources.
- His main objective is to guarantee feasibility and reliability of all industrializations under his responsibility in order to meet production target by providing his expertise.
- Be a direct support of the production by optimizing the capacity and productivity of the plant
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In line with the strategy defined by his direct Manager and Global Process Engineering, he will set goals and prioritize process projects managed by his teams.
- Define topics for daily improvements of processes and follow the Global Action Plan
- Review weekly the workload of his team and brings their technical expertise to handle the bottlenecks for each project. Take appropriate decisions on technical subjects, prioritization of activities and attribution of targets to their team
- Coordinate the investment projects and validates the final Investments according to the budget allocated to the section
- Validate implementation of procedures required for current or new process to improve the monitoring of production
- Define and supervise action plans to manage deviation and take the leadership in case of major deviation
- Develop and lead process industrial excellence initiatives to improve cost, capacity, quality and reliability of the production
- Ensure technological monitoring to optimize current processes by innovative proposals with added value
- Take initiative and works with his team to make process benchmark between Mantes and Singapore in order to compare results and optimize local processes
- needs in terms of process for other departments (Production , Maintenance) and define actions to bring the trainings required
- Lead, motivate, coordinate a team of Engineers and Technicians and inspire team spirit.
The Successful Applicant
Master Degree in Chemical / Material Engineering, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Equivalent. Preferably with managerial experience in engineering function.
Experience : 6 -8 years experience as a Senior Process Engineer in a Manufacturing or Semiconductor industry with supervisory roles
Main Skills :
- Ability to translate strategy into action plans
- Ability to lead a team with excellent influential skills
- Ability to motivate and support team, create team spirit
- Excellent analytical skills to address complex issues
- Critical spirit to assess solutions
- Ability to propose solutions and to convince
- Ability to take decisions
- Ability to manage external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, interrelationship & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Project Management methodology
- Sense of priority and deadlines
- Familiar with FMEA, SPC or other process improvement tools
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to advance your career on a global platform