You are here
Section Manager Product Development
- Global environment
- Great exposure to latest technology
About Our Client
A company that drives passion to achieve excellence. They frequently meet the challenge of an evolving market.
New product introduction
- Oversee a small team of PEs responsible for Device Characterisation, Silicon Debug, Data-Analysis, interpret findings, guide deep-dive investigations to root-cause, and/or provide mitigation actions.
- Interact with Design, Platform Validation, BIOS and Test Engineers on Silicon Observations, drive Root-Cause and Recovery solutions.
- Lead effort in New Product Introduction phase to validate new device features and DFT methodologies..
- Oversee device quality and reliability. Balance business and quality/reliability requirements for Products portfolio..
- Foster and develop new ideas/concepts in device test/debug/DFT/DFM and follow-through to deliverable outcomes.
Product health and cost target attainment
- Coordinate (data analysis, debug, implementing solutions) Yield improvement and Coverage optimization activities.
- Lead effort to optimize product Test Costs to meet business requirements, from Fab à Assembly à Back-end-Test.
Leadership and team development
- Manage resources for agility, focus and execution efficiency to deliver outcomes/results aligned to organisation goals.
- Develop and Enhance Test and Debug capabilities in Product Engineering.
- Develop team hard and soft skills for individual career development, and team skill set breath.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering
5 relevant years of experience.
Technical and specialised knowledge or experience in microprocessor and semiconductor industries.
Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
Effective communication skills.
A role model for teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
Help build and develop effective teams.
What's on Offer
Leading a team of Product Development Engineers