You are here
Scrap Materials Buyer, Account Executive
- Experience in Local Delivery across Singapore is essential!
- Knowledge on Letter of Credit and other shipping documentations is necessary!
About Our Client
Our client is a family-owned European company within the Recycling industry. They have recently started their Singapore office to further penetrate into Asia. They are looking for a Account Executive to support their expansion plans.
Reporting to the Director, your core responsibility involves the selling and buying of scrap metals across the globe with main focus in China.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Source for scrap materials - iron and non-ferrous metals.
- Sales of scrap materials to customers mainly in China, Hong Kong and India.
- Work closely with 3PL to coordinate for delivery.
- Draft out packing list, invoices and Letter of Credit.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Logistics management/ Supply Chain with a minimum of 5 years related experience within a 3PL or Trading company. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to influence and convince clients. You should be able to communicate effectively in Mandarin as you will have to work closely with their customers and suppliers in Mainland China.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that can build your CV and shape your career. As a pioneer in the Singapore business, you will be able to set up and implement processes within the business. This will further boost your future profile on your resume.