You are here
This position is now filled
SAP Solutions Architect, COE
- SAP Business ByDesign
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the communications and business services sector in the US market. They are listed on the NYSE and have extensive operations in Asia. Due to strategic change in focus, they are looking to move a large part of their ERP headcount to Singapore. As part of this expansion, they are looking to recruit SAP professionals to join them
Reporting to the IT director, you will be responsible for:
- Defining solution architecture principals, elaborating solution architecture designs and guiding business stakeholders in their architectural decisions
- Consulting and planning within the integration of heterogeneous IT architectures in the context of second tier business applications like SAP Business ByDesign and SAP Hybris eCommerce.
- Ensure IT architecture within programs and projects with the aim of architectural and technical support in national and international projects.
- Support the definition of the target architecture landscape for the business applications and initiate architecture landscape optimizations.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant discipline
- Experience in SAP Architecture is required
- Exposure to SAP Business ByDesign or SAP Hybris eCommerce will be of added advantage
- Flexibility to travel overseas as the role involves regional implementations and 25% travel may be required
- Excellent project management and business analysis skills
- Exposure to COE or shared service center environment will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
Our client, a listed MNC, is looking for excellent candidates in the ERP (SAP) space. They will offer the right candidate a competitive remuneration in line with the relevant experience. This will be a permanent role.