You are here
SAP SD Consultant
- SAP Consultant - SD
- 1 year renewable contract
About Our Client
The client is a European MNC operating in the manufacturing space with a very strong global presence. This is a 1 year extendable contract role with attractive benefits & competitive salary package.
- Contribute: to SAP SD solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) in the Order to Cash functional area, with focus on Sales Order Management activities. Contribute to the support of the productive system by reviewing / validating changes managed by Application Services (Level 2 Support). Ensure completeness of documentation (process flows, procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs) related to new solutions being developed.
- Consult: and contribute to projects at various steps: requirements, specifications writing / validation and testing. Design new solutions, configure system(s) and test new solutions; this includes supporting project teams to design solutions driven by the project. Foresee future evolutions of one application (home planner).
- Utilize the Very Best of You: Capable of understanding, articulating and translating business requirements to system solution at a conceptual level (business to IT translation). Open minded and able to accept challenges. Highly motivated in understanding a new business. Culturally aware and adaptable to flexible business requirements. Willing to integrate an existing environment and an existing project team. Ability to lead a design or test team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT Domain or in global IT projects. Minimum 2 years' experience as functional/application designer in SAP SD
- Experience in SAP projects is required. Experience in Agile projects would be an asset. In-depth knowledge and understanding of the SAP SD module (Experience in other SAP modules advantageous).
- Solid experience in system specification and design: database modelling, stored procedures, systems interfacing.
- Proven success in testing domain and in test coordination on multi-site projects: test strategy, test plans, tests management, execution, test campaigns coordination.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, strong negotiation and presentation skills. Fluent in English.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity with a client that is in flavours & fragrances industry and is a 1 year-renewable contract with attractive benefits and competitive remuneration