You are here
SAP Reconciliation Accountant
Asia's leading Insurance firm
1-year rolling contract with completion bonus
About Our Client
Our client is Asia's leading general insurer with over a century old, having presence in all the ASEAN countries. They are active across five different business sectors; domestic life insurance, domestic non-life insurance, overseas business, financial services and risk-related business.
- Oversee the SAP reconciliations
- Perform preliminary checks on variances before logging as defect
- Follow-up with Project Management Office to rectify the defects
- Assess the impact & implications on the solutions & fixes propose by SAP consultants for the defect logs
- Conduct UAT on SAP reports to ensure data accuracy and report layout are as per requirement
- Impact analysis on solutions/fixes proposed by SAP Consultants
- Review the End-to-End results of SAP UAT
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent accounting qualification
- At least 5 years of Accounting/Audit with good understanding in operations
- Thorough understanding of accounting practices, preferable insurance related
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel advanced functions, such as Pivot able and vlookup.
What's on Offer
This role will be a one year contract, ending on the 31st March 2018, with the possibility for further extensions and renewals. For successful completion of the contract tenure, the candidate will be entitled to a 2 months completion bonus pro-rated to per annum basis.