You are here
SAP Project Manager (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Permanent role
- Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top five global Pharmaceutical organizations and is headquartered in Europe. They are continuing to expand heavily in Singapore and recruiting an experienced SAP Project Manager (Manufacturing Execution System) to assist in the continued growth across the Region.
Reporting directly to the manager, you will be:
- Leading the project implementation (milestone planning, budgeting and vendor management)for the new production facility with regards to Manufacturing IT solutions
- Managing SAP MES related business process analysis and re-engineering
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Introducing best practices (manufacturing and compliance) and demonstrate the impact of procedures and their effect on the organization
- Participate in ad-hoc IT projects, focusing in business improvements using technology
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- PMP or Prince2 certifications will be of highly preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- At least 5 years of experience in project management is a must for this role
- Exposure to SAP is a must for this role
- Exposure to CSV (Computer System Validation) or experience working in a pharmaceutical/bio-medical manufacturing industries will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Suitable applicants will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. You will be given an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding billion dollar MNC.