You are here
SAP Finance Solution Designer
- SAP Consultant - FICO
- Functional Role
About Our Client
The client is in the manufacturing industry and the world leader in international flavours & fragrances. This is a 1 year renewable contract role with excellent benefits and attractive compensation.
- Contribute: to SAP FICO solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) in the Finance Controlling functional area, with focus on Financial Reporting and Business Controlling activities. Contribute to the support of the productive system by reviewing / validating changes managed by Application Services (Level 2 Support). Ensure completeness of documentation (process flows, procedures and operations documents, Functional Designs) related to new solutions being developed.
- Consult: and contribute to projects at various steps: requirements, specifications writing / validation and testing. Design new solutions, configure system(s) and test new solutions; this includes supporting project teams to design solutions driven by the project. Foresee future evolutions of one application (home planner).
- Utilize the Very Best of You: Capable of understanding, articulating and translating business requirements to system solution at a conceptual level (business to IT translation). Open minded and able to accept challenges. Highly motivated in understanding a new business. Culturally aware and adaptable to flexible business requirements. Willing to integrate an existing environment and an existing project team. Ability to lead a design or test team.
The Successful Applicant
The Solution Designer - SAP FICO role is in the Finance Controlling functional area, with focus on Financial Reporting and Business Controlling activities. This role will contribute to SAP solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) and maintain SAP and SAP related systems' overall execution consistency on the long run in the area of Givaudan Operations, Procurement, Finance or Product Compliance (OPFC).
What's on Offer
- Bachelor's Degree required; preferably in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the IT Domain or in global IT projects. Minimum 2 years' experience as functional/application designer in SAP FICO
- Experience in SAP projects is required. Experience in Agile projects would be an asset. In-depth knowledge and understanding of the SAP FICO module (Experience in other SAP modules advantageous).
- Solid experience in system specification and design: database modelling, stored procedures, systems interfacing.
- Proven success in testing domain and in test coordination on multi-site projects: test strategy, test plans, tests management, execution, test campaigns coordination.