You are here
SAP Consultant (SD, MM)
Newly Created Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most renowned conglomerates with businesses across trading and chemical industries. As part of their business expansion, they are now looking for a SAP Consultant (SD, MM) to take care of their existing business.
As a SAP consultant (SD, MM) , you will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing and supporting the SAP (SD, MM) modules for the business across the region.
- Managing SAP (SD,MM) support, configuration and project implementation roll outs, focusing in resource, time line, budget and vendor management
- Analysing and translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Working with the teams on implementing procurement to pay (P2P) and Order to cash (OTC).
- Performing testing during system integration test phase and support user acceptance testing and system training for users.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science with 5 years of experience in managing the SAP implementation on SD, MM modules. You should have experience in managing at least 2 end to end implementation projects . You should have experience in working with business stakeholders on gathering requirements.Experience in procurement to pay (P2P) and order to cash (OTC) will be an added advantage.
The role will have extensive travelling involved to the client site for up to 40-50% of the time.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created role
- Great Salary Package
- Permanent Opportunity