You are here
SAP BPC Functional Expert (Finance)
- Subsequent rotation into Finance post-implementation of project
- Global implementation project
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in real-estate consulting with over 200 offices spread across 60 countries. They have a wide client base ranging from Large Multinationals to medium-sized business and offer services in multiple disciplines.
Reporting to the Asia Pacific Regional FP&A Head, you will be responsible for the technical design for process and application changes, maintenance and development of input schedules, reports and dashboards and support of the Firm's global platform for financial reporting through functional administration of SAP BPC7. You will also be:
- Managing the BPC solution, the planning process within BPC and governance relating to any future changes.
- Liaison with technical staff, administrators, consultants, users and other customers, as needed and assist with BPC security administration.
- Maintain BPC dimensions to reflect the latest approved changes including accounts, entities, service lines, departments etc.
- Providing ad-hoc support to the user community
The Successful Applicant
You will ideally have a Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business with at least 6 years of experience of working on a BPC platform (Consulting or Industry). You must be able to generate financial reports and support the organization the Financial Planning & Analysis function. You must be a power user of SAP-BPC module with an expert working knowledge of running financial data on the platform.There will be regular interaction with senior finance management in corporate and regional offices.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organization embarking on global SAP BPC implementation project. Salary will commensurate with experience.