You are here
SAN & Backup RUN Expert
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Storage (SAN) Subject Matter Expert to serve as their highest level of technical escalation point within the region.
As a Backup SME, you will be responsible for:
- Providing/overseeing the service improvements for all SAN & Backup services
- Taking ownership to drive any complex or high severity incidents that occur within the scope of the role.
- Driving the transformation projects across the region while identifying new areas of improvement and changes within the firm.
- Working closely with business stakeholders while ensuring best in class services are provided to the business verticals
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with at least 8+ years of relevant experience. You will have proven track record of successfully managing SAN & Backup environment while providing Level 3 support on technical issues. You will be a Subject Matter Expert on Hitachi HDS, HP P9500, HP 3PAR, EMC ISILON and Brocade DCX.
You will have strong knowledge on Unix platform.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package