You are here
Instrumentation products for laboratory analysis in research and industry
Managed both direct sales and also through strategic distribution partners?
About Our Client
A global leader in the monitoring and analytical instrumentation market offering products, services and solutions for analysis, measurement and monitoring within laboratories, industrial and the environment.
Data from their analytical instruments is used to make informed decisions affecting environmental protection and sustainability, human health and safety, industrial operations/ processes and product quality.
The business works in partnership with their clients offering deep application expertise built on many year's experience and a long history of innovation and new product development.
In this Sales Manager role you will be responsible for the promotion and technical support for a product range which includes various instrumentation, measurement and analysis equipment mostly for use within a laboratory environment. You will be responsible for supporting and driving both distributor and direct sales predominantly within the Singapore market and with some sales into other countries in South East Asia.
The Successful Applicant
For this Sales Manager position we are looking for the following experience:
- Product experience in analytical instrumentation for chemical analysis and measurement solutions for clinical, industrial and research applications
- A strong track record of successfully selling to diverse range of industries such as universities, pharmaceutical, food & beverage etc
- The successful candidate will have a drive to support the continued growth of the products range and the ability to motivate and get results from the distribution partners
- Ideally a Chemical or Chemistry related Degree level qualification
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment would be very relevant for this position
What's on Offer
The role offers an interesting mix of product, application, marketing and sales and will involve being in contact with both direct customers, distribution partners and end users.
Full training and support will be given to the chosen candidate - with training at the factories on products and applications and also with introductions and support to the existing customers and distribution partners.