You are here
Sales experience within water and wastewater treatment industry in Singapore?
Technically proficient to sell pumps, valves, flow control products?
About Our Client
A worldwide leader in the water and wastewater treatment industry offering a wide range of customised advanced wastewater and water solutions.
The company both designs and supplies engineered systems and technologies that improve the quality of water whilst delivering optimal performance, reliable operations and substantial energy savings.
With tens of thousands of successfully implemented projects across the world - their customers have come to rely on their expertise and technological leadership in the field of water and wastewater treatment.
This Sales Manager role will report directly to the Head of Sales for South East Asia and the focus will be on the Singapore market with some key projects extending into other countries across South East Asia.
There are over 300 employees across Asia Pacific with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines and Korea.
Responsibilities of the Sales Manager role include:
- Promote the business to secure new business accounts while maintaining existing accounts in order to increase market share
- Strategically identify potential areas of new business - to further penetrate existing markets but also to identify and execute business in new markets
- Effectively manage frontline client relationships (e.g. distributors, contractors, EPC consultants)
- Conduct product demonstration and assist prospects in selection of which products/ solutions are best suited to their needs
- Plan, develop and implement strategies on distributor sales
- Provide company with market intelligence and competitor information
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the Sales Manager include:
- Minimum of 5 years' sales experience in the water treatment or pumps industry and a strong track record of delivery
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and effective at building long term and mutually beneficial business relationships
- Highly organised and able to efficiently prioritise workload when managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer focused and dependable individual who is self-motivated and prepared to go the extra mile when required
- Analytical mindset with strong IT skills
- Ideally minimum diploma in Engineering subject - preferably Mechanical
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join a global leader within the water industry and a high profile role within South East Asia as responsible for sales within one of the major markets in Singapore. There is a continuous stream of new innovative products and solutions being developed and coming to the market and the successful applicant will be at the forefront of these new technologies.