You are here
Sales Manager HORECA - F&B industry
Great salary package
Managing a team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the major distribution leader in the food industry. They are present with high reputation and quality selling to companies as well as supermarkets. They are expanding in the region and are looking for a driven and ambitious sales manager to represent their main client in Singapore.
As a Sales manager for HORECA trade you will report to the Managing Director. Among other tasks you will be responsible for:
- Managing the 10 sales executives team and their targets and motivations
- Maintaining a good relationship with existing client
- Analysing and anticipating sales performance
- Continuously learning about the company products and on how to effectively position them to distributors and prospects
- Listening to any comments from the client and make sure to respond quickly and efficiently.
- Learning about the market, the different products and the competitors in order to develop new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- At least a business or any related degree
- 4 to 7 years of experience in handling sales management in Food service channel
- An ambitious and driven personality
- A passion for sales and achievements and managing a team
What's on Offer
This opportunity will give you a strong exposure in a leading MNC which rewards very well success. It is a great chance to be hands on, independent and manage your key account like your own business. They give great salary package with high base and transport allowance.