You are here
Sales Director, Singapore - Security Solutions
Replacement hire for SG market
Top player in physical security
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in providing private security solutions globally. Offering a full suite of physical security products, they provide companies and countries with one of the most competent set of tools globally. Their solutions range from access control to facilities management and due to a recent movement in the Singapore business, they are looking for a new Sales Director (National Sales Manager) for Singapore. Michael Page has been retained on this assignment and we are eager to talk to candidates who can demonstrate relevant sales experience.
Reporting to the Business Director for the region (based in Malaysia), the peers to this role will be the Operations Director and other in-country Sales Directors. The success of the Sales Director will be measured on the following criteria:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts
- Driving lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Coaching the existing sales team and building a culture of success
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverable:
- Leverage and drive the sales process, collaborating in a team environment with support teams (Legal, Finance, Operations and Account Management) to effectively close new client deals.
- Be an expert on the security need in B2B and B2G space and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire RFP process: identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Director, Singapore will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling solutions to B2B and/or B2G accounts
- 4 years or more in a team management position
- Strong track record of having created new business, ideally in a mid-large size set up (P&L for this business would be around 10m USD and double digit Y-Y growth)
- No obstacle for local and international travelling - car allowance and fuel card will be provided
- Genuine interest in making business environment safer in Singapore
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to lead a successful sales business in Singapore. Keeping internal processes extremely compliant and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing one of the most profitable businesses for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for someone who lacks a strong bottom-line driven approach in their current role.
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear objectives for growth, year on year. The fixed and variable pay split in this role will be around 60-40, excluding allowances (where applicable).