You are here
Sales Director (B2B) - eBusiness
- Individual contributor role, newly created role
- Lead the sales for a leading e-commerce platform provider
About Our Client
Our client, strives to help businesses go global and online with an ease that is unmatched. They provide an online retail platform combined with the best supply chain integration components available in the market. They help to create an ecosystem of Omni-channel order management, financial transaction support, CRM/contact center and quality assurance for their customers.
They take pride in their product offering - cloud-based e-commerce platform removes the complexities and risk of a global web store, optimising each stage of the online buying experience so that products can be quickly and easily purchased, serviced and delivered anywhere in the world.
Due to the continued investment in the Asia Pacific region and the demand for sophisticated e-commerce platform providers, they are looking to hire a (Regional) Sales Director who will lead their eBusiness.
Reporting to the Vice President (Sales) in Europe, the success of the Sales Director (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 2.5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Maintain customer information within our client's CRM database
- Leverage on the existing relationships within the other business verticals
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Be a key point of liaison for the Asia Pacific eBusiness
- Build an effective pipeline and articulate a vision that resonates with the customer
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Engineering or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum of 5 years of enterprise software sales experience
- Strong track record of having created new business
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with senior (C-level) executives across multiple industries
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the Asia Pacific region
- No obstacle for travelling up to 50%
- Fluency in English and Mandarin as more than 50% of the target audience is businesses based out of China/Taiwan
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be dealing with flagship solutions but still operates in lean structure. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.
- The base salary for the role will be in the range of USD 80,000 - 110,000 and there will performance based incentives and commissions. However, we are open to negotiation based on the candidate's ability and attitude.