You are here
Sales and Operations Support Manager - Fintech - Singapore
- Key support for fast paced passionate sales team
- Direct line report to Managing Director Singapore
About Our Client
Our client, global leader in Fintech, publicly listed with average revenues of $1 Billion dollars quarterly, driving a high growth portfolio through consistent product innovation and high target KPIs. Their culture, fast paced, driven, with market share and client/customer growth always at the forefront of strategy.
They are looking for a Sales and Operations Support Manager who will lead, facilitate, organise, and expedite, across-the-line support for their local Singapore sales team, 4 high performing candidates. The ideal candidate comes with built-in industry and support experience, able to support client accounts with ease and with market knowledge.
Based and operational in Singapore, the ideal Sales and Operations Support Manager will own and lead support for the sales team, with time, resource, organisation, and performance management at the forefront of your KPIs. You will have direct line report to the Managing Director, Singapore, and be the key liaison to the sales team of four, integral in driving their productivity through high organisational and account support management skills.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate will:
- Lead and Drive - More than account and managerial support you are adept in driving productivity, development, performance of team
- ou will own numerous support and management functions, including terminal account (deployment/billing/stationery/distribution/vendors relations)
- Organisational Expert - Highly proficiency in team support, your main drive will be optimising and facilitating your team's time resource, offsetting administrative functions (ie: merchant on-boarding / cross-department coordinating / document processing / invoice review / etc…)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have these qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant support experience within banking / card / payment systems
- Industry knowledge is a must, specifically with Credit card portfolio / facilitating business growth
- Previous experience in sales support / operations management is required
- Adept at communicating with internal leadership and stakeholders, across all verticals
- Time management and organisational skills must be top notch
What's on Offer
The client is looking to drive their high performing team to the next level. To achieve this, the ideal candidate will be ready to go from day one, able to provide relevant support. This is a corporate yet fun, fast paced environment that demands, and equally rewards, high performing individuals who work for betterment of their teams. You will be key in driving the short and long term team's success.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.