You are here
Risk Underwriting (Credit) - Global Payments Firm
- Fast-growing FinTech Firm
- Regional APAC exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing, global FinTech firm, providing financial institutions and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payments and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Since its incorporation, they have proven to be one of the leading international providers of outsourcing and white label solutions for electronic payment transactions.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Underwrite new merchants / corporate customers and determine the associated risks and required security deposit.
- Ensure business act in line with their contractual agreement with the firm and that the deposit held is sufficient.
- Support changes made on existing business accounts, including risk decision on adding / closing MIDs, settlement caps.
- Co-operate with sales operation and sales and support the customer boarding process in an efficient manner.
- Test / review / improve automated customer boarding tools and develop appropriate reporting for portfolio management.
- Support Fraud, Compliance, and Monitoring functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution.
- Support Head of Risk to maintain and improve risk management policies and procedures.
- Support sales on business visits and provide risk management training upon request.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have:
- 5+ years' experience in business underwriting / financial analysis within the Payment industry or card acquiring / issuing schemes
- Experience in portfolio management and credit risk reporting
- Strong in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- University degree in finance, business
- Able to travel 10% of the time
- Strong knowledge of automation tools and report builders
- Advanced knowledge in financial statements
- Excellent data querying and management skills
- Quality focused with a passion for continuous improvement
- Ability to learn and adapt to new risk management tools
- Self-motivated and a good team player
What's on Offer
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a fast-growing FinTech industry. The role offers opportunities to travel mainly within the Asia Pacific region.