You are here
Retail Senior Procurement Manager
- Fast track your career with expanding MNC
- Luxury Retail MNC looking to make Singapore APAC Hub
About Our Client
Our Client is an International Luxury Retail Company and is globally recognised as a huge brand name. They are constantly reinventing themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and they aim to maintain and improve their current performance regionally and internationally. As part of this commitment, they are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Senior Procurement Manager in the Retail Procurement category to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, your main responsibilities will be to improve competitive advantage through effective Procurement initiatives in the Retail Procurement category. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with different functions throughout the Asia. This is an individual contributing position.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Review, formulate policies and implement "Best Practices" for the region
- Category management, Procurement & sourcing of categories involved in Stores set up - Construction contractor, materials, cleaning services, logistics services, renovation etc
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand Procurement needs
- Streamlining Procurement processes and putting in place S&OP
- Managing vendors' and suppliers' contracts to ensure due performance and continuity of essential services
- Identify gaps and process improvement opportunities
- Negotiate and tender contracts with suppliers and vendors
- Networking and building relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Business partnering
- Visual merchandising
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree and significant experiences within the Retail Procurement category in preferably a Retail context. Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills and discipline are necessary. You should be able to work independently and also have strong leadership experience with good communication skills to work with different levels of Stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth company that has huge global brand names in their portfolio that can build your CV and shape your career. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.