You are here
Retail Manager - Luxury
- Well known Luxury Retail Brand with ambitious growth plans in the region
- Opportunity to manage and develop a talented team
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Luxury Retail Brand with ambitious expansion plans in the APAC region.
Reporting directly to the MD/Director for Asia the Retail Manager is responsible for:
- The management and leadership of the district.
- Following appropriate processes to performance objectives defined in terms of Sales, Profitability and Quality goals to achieve, such as service quality, performance of the business according to the company's strategy.
- Management and development of Retail Store Managers, Supervisors and all shop staff.
- Ensuring smooth, optimal and high competency shop processes in the shops.
- Opening of new stores.
- Achieving sales and practice optimisation coupled with budget responsibility.
- Enforcing best shop management and best practices to the retail store operation team.
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate will possess:
- A proven track record within Luxury Retail.
- Prior people management and talent development skills.
- An optimistic, enthusiastic and lively personality.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to go the extra mile to achieve targets.
- The ability and flexibility to adapt to change.
- The ability to work on rotating shifts, public holidays and weekends where required.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to further your Luxury Retail career working for a well-known brand that is expanding its footprint in the APAC region. These ambitious expansion plans go coupled with excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth.