You are here
Restaurant Operation Manager
- F&B Brand in the Food services sector
- Opportunity for a Strategic leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a successful restaurant brand who have one of the hottest and fun concepts in Singapore and proven to be hugely popular already. With rave reviews about their food and services, they know they have a good thing going and are now planning their expansion in the region. As a result, they are looking for a service oriented and experienced Restaurant Operation Manager to join their team.
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving venues goals and supports achievement of the venue goals.
- Monitors status regularly and adjusts strategies as appropriate.
- Develops the annual budget in conjunction with the Global Operations Director.
- Works with the Sales team to assist and drive sales activities of the venue to ensure revenue objectives are met. Activities include setting goals, completing competitive surveys, managing reservations and compiling reports.
- Identifies and seeks out potential business in local market. Maintains relationships with local companies and key people to increase brand's visibility within the market.
- Ensures venue outlets are meeting or exceeding brand standards.
- Works with the Global Operations Director to develop concepts for the restaurant and bar to ensure menus and offerings fit the venue and brand standards.
- Works with venue management to create checklists and processes for venue including opening, closing and day to day operations.
- Plans venue outlet special events together with the Global Operations Director and the Marketing team.
- Provides employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
- Communicates performance expectations and provides employees with on-going feedback.
- Provides employees with coaching and counselling as needed to achieve performance objectives and reach their fullest potential.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in business related field.
- At least 8-10 years' experience in managing exclusive venues.
- Able to recruit, lead and motivate employees.
- Outstanding ability to motivate and train teams to achieve goals and KPIs.
- Strong business/financial acumen (budgets, P&L) and excellent knowledge of latest sales and marketing trends.
- Decisive VIP ambassador.
- Excellent communications skills.
What's on Offer
- Market leading salary in F&B in Singapore
- Ongoing training and career development to grow and develop you quickly to the best of your abilities
- Dynamic, busy, positive, fun and rewarding environment
- Experience of working with world-class international F&B professionals