You are here
Research Engineer (Renewable Energy)
- Provide R&D Support
- Exciting Role In The Renewable Energy Sector
About Our Client
Multi-national firm with over 3 billion revenue is recruiting for a Research Energy for their Technology team in Singapore.
- Provide support to R&D Managers on IP checks, new technology reviews in the renewable energy sector, mass/energy balance calculations, bench-marking & market comparision and economic analysis
- Document the timeline & budget for ongoing R&D projects
- Support Technology managers in new technology review
- Organise & promote R&D collaboration with external R&D institutes and stakeholders
- Collect and collate data for various reports including sustainability reports, government grants etc.
The Successful Applicant
- PHD Degree / Masters Degree in Engineering preferably with a focus in the renewable energy sector including solar, water, wind etc.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience in a research function or equivalent
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to build a career in the renewable energy sector.