You are here
Regulatory Reporting Analyst (6 months contract)
- An opportunity to work for a global investment bank
- A competitive salary package
About Our Client
My client supports their Australian and New Zealand customers in Asia and provides a gateway for Asian firms and individuals interested in Australia and New Zealand. Their services in Asia include: Private Banking, Business Financial Services, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Foreign Exchange, Debt Capital Markets and Treasury.
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarter end MAS returns relevant for Singapore entities (eg MAS 610, MAS 1111, Liab Base, MLA)
- Strong control environment around return preparation process to minimize operational risks
- Compliance to Asia Prudential and Regulatory Reporting Model (APRM)
- Support Westpac's Group Reporting Operating Model (GROM) during transition period
The Successful Applicant
- Direct experience in local reporting role
- Minimum 3 years of MAS regulatory reporting experience
- Ability to understand and ensure compliance with local reporting requirements
- Communicate effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner
- Independent, high teamwork, positive attitude
- Good knowledge of MS Office products, especially in Excel and Access
- Available on short notice and immediately is preferred
- Strong academic record/an academic degree from a well-recognised institution
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a global investment bank with a competitive salary package.
An immediate position that requires candidate to start asap. Immediately available candidates are preferred.