You are here
Regulatory Compliance Manager
- Regulatory Compliance
- Compliance Advisory
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution with rapidly growing operations in Singapore. They cover retail banking, private banking, and corporate banking. With over 70 years of presence in the local banking industry, leveraging on the Group's extensive global network and team of experienced professionals, the bank provides a full range of financial services to its customers from Singapore as well as the surrounding region. They are seeking ambitious individuals to join and contribute to the continued success of their organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
To support the Regulatory Compliance Team in the following:
1. Maintain a comprehensive Compliance Matrix to ensure compliance with all licensing & regulatory requirements
2. Provide advisory and interpretation of various MAS regulations (BA, SFA, FAA, other than AML); on applicable rules and regulations related to new products and business operations/functions, .
3. Be the main liaising party with MAS and maintain an effective communication channel
4. Monitor & disseminate regulatory updates and provide advisory to the affected departments.
5. Monitor and coordinate regulatory submission
6. Implement the Branch's Policy on Policies and Procedures; assist to review department policies and procedures for adherence to regulatory and HO requirements
7. Implement the Branch-wide Centralised Complaints Management Policy; contribute towards the management of customer complaints channeled through MAS/ABS/FIDREC and serious types of complaints
8. Maintain and implement other compliance-related policies (eg. Outsourcing, CTMS, Volcker Rule, etc)
9. Any other compliance projects as and when assigned by HOD
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work with senior management to develop and roll out approved strategy.
- High level of sustained personal and team motivation.
- Responsibility and perseverance.
- High standards of professional integrity.
- Minimum 8 years of experience within the banking/finance industry or regulatory body, in Compliance and regulatory risk management
- Sharp business acumen, strong leadership qualities, excellent interpersonal skills and multi cultural awareness and sensitivity.
What's on Offer
Our client can offer a competitive salary, and comprehensive industry exposure. The will provide strong career progression and are looking for good knowledge of MAS regulations and Singapore based experience.