You are here
Regulatory Affairs & Product Safety Manager
- Career Development Opportunity
- Regional Responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of flavors and fragrances that significantly improve the lives across the world.
- Ensure all products comply with safety and regulatory requirements and is consistent with commercial, creation and research
- Provide regulatory consulting to internal customers.
- Provide surveillance for regulatory /legislative issues within APAC, and develop advocacy strategies with sub-region head
- Represent the company with Authorities and Trade Organizations in APAC as relevant
- Direct interaction with senior commercial management in APAC to support business
- Assures integrity of regulatory systems and database as well as protection company's intellectual property
- Manage client interactions within APAC as needed
The Successful Applicant
- PhD in Ecotoxicology, Toxicology, Chemistry or related sciences, with detailed knowledge of chemical and cosmetic regulations in APAC
- At least 5 years regulatory affairs experience, managing chemicals registrations / notifications in APAC, and client / customer interface Strategic Thinking & Analytical Skills
- Additional knowledge of relevant product regulations (cosmetics and household care products)
- Working knowledge of cosmetic regulatory management in APAC
- Communicate relevant regulatory and client updates with key stakeholders
- Ability to work with large cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Additional language skill in Japanese will be a plus point
What's on Offer
An exciting regional opportunity awaits for the individual who will work in a global flavors and fragrances MNC that provides excellent remuneration and career development in their APAC office in Singapore.