You are here
Regional Training Manager - ASIA
Established Beauty & Cosmetics MNC
Newly Created role
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned International Beauty & Cosmetics MNC with a long history and well-established presence in the market. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to lead the company's training strategy across Asia for the key brands.
The right individual for their team will get to lead the Company's training strategy to ensure training objectives, business needs and management targets are met.
The role is essential to the sales cycle by promoting the best in class training at Asian counters and plays a significant role by linking between Global Education and Regional Training Managers/Distributors' Trainers for the strategic planning of training in support of sales and marketing goals.
- Reporting directly to the Marketing Heads, the Training Manager will be implementing aligned training programs and customizing & localizing Global training curriculum and materials for Asia region
- Customize and adapt existing global training materials/curriculum to suit the Asian market.
- Ensure training materials are well organized and up to date
- On-going Communication with Global Education & Regional Marketing to align with the company's business objectives
- Elevate the brand experience by cultivating retail and aesthetic expertise at counters and cabins
- Liaise with Global/Regional Education on all new product launches to ensure that all materials produced regionally are in line with the brand direction
- Manage calendar of in-market training to ensure seamless execution of new launches and brand initiatives
- Conduct training covering product knowledge, selling, presentation, and communication skills across skincare, colour and fragrances.
- Identify and work with makeup artists to develop looks for Asia
- Manage and foster relationship with training managers
- Evaluate development needs for each training managers and implement an effective coaching strategy.
- Develop a plan for effective tracking of Beauty Advisors' performance, identify training needs gap and implement improvement plans.
- Collaborate with Regional HR to offer guidelines for interviewing standards for aestheticians, trainers, and beauty consultants to attract top talent and be involved in leadership training conferences annually.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 years' experience in training, preferably in Beauty & Cosmetics as a core focus
- Positive, energetic with passion for Beauty across colour cosmetics, skincare and fragrances
- Detail focused self-starter with excellent time management, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Strong leadership, coaching and management skills
- Role requires a fair amount of travelling 40-50%
What's on Offer
- This is a regional role that will provide you with fantastic exposure to the entire Asia Pacific region and gives you the opportunity to shape, empowerment to build and develop and recommend world class best practise for the company to move ahead.