You are here
Regional Trade Compliance Analyst with 4 years of experience
- ASPAC Region Exposure
- Customs and Export Regulations
About Our Client
Our client is a well established manufacturing company with presence in Asia, America and Europe. They are looking for a top talent to join their Supply Chain team to grow their business. With increasing expansions and new regulations, they are currently looking to employ a Regional Trade Compliance Analyst to be an integral part of their Supply Chain team who can contribute to their current growth.
Reporting to the Regional Trade Compliance Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will revolve around managing the compliance for both import & export across ASPAC countries.
- Support related compliance activities of the region for both import and export across ASPAC countries.
- Provide guidance to the various teams on impacts of all imports and exports of their finished goods -include dangerous goods, amongst the various countries in Asia - Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand, Japan, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, India and Philippines.
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain together with relevant Government authorities to enable compliance.
- Participate in global projects and initiatives to localise processes in the various markets.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a minimum of 4-5 years related working experience in a trade compliance role. You should have a Degree/Diploma in International Trade Compliance/Supply Chain/Logistics or related fields. You should have strong understanding of customs and export regulatory knowledge as the role requires you to develop and implement processes for the US and Europe. You should be able to work independently as well as be a good team player. You must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels throughout the organization.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a high growth and highly energised company that can build your CV and shape your career. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. As such, you will have a strong sense of belonging and pride in your workplace.