You are here
Regional Supply Planning Manager - (FMCG Company)
- Experience in FMCG industries are essential
- Inventory Optimisation
About Our Client
Our client is in the wellness/nutrition industry and they are expanding within APAC, as such they are looking for a Regional Supply Planning Manager to further grow the business.
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, the role involves Inventory Management, Supply Planning and Distribution within APAC.
Additional Responsibilities involve:
- Ensuring day-to-day operations of business including shipments are distributed to clients in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Supply Chain in the other regions on the forecast and ensuring supply meets demand.
- Support markets with any shipping documentations required for delivery to clients.
- Raw Material Planning and transportation including the management of 3PL companies across APAC.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain/Math with 5 years of experience in a similar role within a FMCG company. Attention to detail with strong analytical skills are necessary to excel in this role.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a company that has great plans for their employees with a central location within Singapore.