You are here
Regional Senior SAP Manager
- Permanent role in a central location
- Company with a great reputation in the market
About Our Client
Our clients, a global company in the energy sector which made over 6 billion revenue consistently. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking to recruit a Regional SAP Manager based here in Singapore.
Reporting directly to the CIO, your role involve:
- Providing thought leadership for a team of SAP consultants in IT roadmap and operations
- Ensuring that information architecture is maintained in a coherent manner
- Manage Business Applications resources for optimal performance and utilization of capital and operational IT assets to support current and future business needs
- Leading the harmonization project management across the region
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in SAP, preferably BW, SD, MM. BPC, FI-CO and successfactors
- At least 5 years of experience in managing a team
- Proven track record in utilities or energy company background will be highly preferred
- Exposure to enterprise and information architecture will be added advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be working for a well established company who have global operations. In this role, you will be rewarded with a competitive package and opportunity to develop your career with a leading end user business.