You are here
Regional Senior Infrastructure Manager
- Permanent role with regional exposure
- Exposure to latest technologies
About Our Client
Our client, headquarter in Europe is a global player in the advertising industry. With greater developments and expansion of the company and the industry as a whole, they are looking for additional talent to join the IT team in their regional HQ here in Singapore.
Permanent role with regional exposure
Reporting directly to the Regional IT director, you will:
- Lead a team of IT professional across the APAC region to ensure smooth delivery of infrastructure operations
- Lead/ project manage infrastructure implementations across the region
- Provides thought leadership in IT strategy, operations, cost optimizations, innovation and efficiency improvement.
- Ensure that IT policies and procedures are adhered to
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in infrastructure ( Windows Servers, VMware, Cisco Routers and Switches, Lotus Notes, SAN Storage and etc) is required for this role
- At least 8 years of team management experience in a regional / global IT leadership capacity, preferably in a large MNC environment.
- Exposure to Macintosh work stations will be highly preferred
- Background of Media industry will be added advantage
- Open to travel of up to 25%
What's on Offer
What's on offer is the opportunity to learn and grow with a global market leader in a high-growth industry. With close mentoring and training as part of the work culture, this is a brilliant opportunity to build your career.