You are here
Regional Senior Business Analyst (Sharepoint)
Exposure to business stakeholder management
About Our Client
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a well-established brand name in the business to business market with strong global presence. Due to rapid expansion in Asia, they are now looking forward to bring in a Regional Senior Business Analyst (Sharepoint) to join their regional headquarters here in Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Senior IT manager remotely, your role involves:
- Managing Sharepoint Online across the region which includes monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Managing day-to-day stakeholder interaction, which includes setting and managing their expectations, identifying and translating business needs into business requirements
- Leading vendor management, ensuring that service level agreement is being met
- Leading project management(Sharepoint)for upgrades and migration, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Creating training documentation and conducting user training regionally
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Degree in IT or similar
- Sharepoint or PMP certification will be of added advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in Sharepoint or sharepoint online(integration/implementations/upgrades)
- At least 3 years of experience in regional exposure is required for this role
- Proven track record in Nintex will be highly preferred
- Exposure to business stakeholder management will be of added advantage
- Open to regional travel
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to drive a project in a business that is growing exponentially. You will get the opportunity to advance your business management skills with exposure to latest technologies.