You are here
Regional Security Engineer
- 1 year contract to Permanent
- Renowned Brand Name
About Our Client
Our client is the leader in the real estate industry with a consistent profit year on year for the past 10 years due to the variety of their business arms. They strongly promote diversity both in the skill sets and background of their employees and at present, are looking to bring on board a Regional Security Engineer.
Reporting directly to the IT Security Director, your role involves:
- Facilitate risk assessment and mitigation actions
- Conduct vulnerability scanning and management on applications and infrastructure.
- Lead investigation of breaches of security, recommend and implement appropriate control improvements.
- Conduct SIEM administration, QRadar IPS, IDS, Cisco, VPN, F5, Cisco Wireless, McAfee, DLP products and CyberArk.
- Deploy Security Awareness Training to users
- Conduct ISO 27001/2 assessment
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the follow:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Professional certifications in ISO 27001, CISSP, CEH or ITIL V3 will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in investigation of breaches of security is required for this role
- Experience in vulnerability scanning and management on applications and infrastructure is needed
- Exposure to SIEM administration, QRadar IPS, IDS, Cisco, VPN, F5, Cisco Wireless, McAfee, DLP products, CyberArk will be of added advantage
- Previous experience in a regional role will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be in a regional role within an organization with a strong global presence and brand name that embraces diversity and sees the huge value and importance of investing in IT.