You are here
Regional Sales Manager (Consumer Appliances)
- Permanent role, new headcount in Singapore
- Regional role with potential to grow a team under you
About Our Client
Their offices are located in America, Europe and Asia (China, India). The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing a portfolio of key customers in SEA Develop and execute the annual strategic plan for South East Asia (Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Burma),
You will also be required to identify, evaluate and set up a solid process to with the distributors in your key markets and maximizing sales opportunities with them. To begin with, this will be a sole contributor role in Singapore but with definite potential to grow a team.
Reporting to the Commercial Director for APAC, your responsibilities will be:
- To drive revenue growth of strategic product categories through broad and solid customer relationships and through optimal deployment of the Go-to-Market strategy adapted to the customer/channel specifics
- To effectively establish brand presence
- Develop and guide the marketing strategy by brand to meet business targets.
- Responsible for budget control, forecasting and reporting of sales and marketing activities. Monitor sales budgets for all level of distribution (sell-in / sell through).
- To develop plans to realize business opportunities in alignment with company objectives and directives
- To pitch new product/brand launches with assigned customers and manages launch plans
- Develop and guide the marketing strategy by brand to meet business targets. Manage all aspects of marketing activities including but not limited to new products launch, advertising, promotion, events and programs management.
- Analyze and evaluate performance and effectiveness of marketing activities
- Work closely with counter part in HK regional HQ.
The Successful Applicant
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills
- Minimum 8-10 years key account and distributor management experience ideally in a hunter roles/ farming roles.
- Consumer appliances industry
- Significant personal presence and credible communicator
- Commercial competencies: negotiation skills /commercial delivery/ strong customer focus/good organizational skills
- Good customer negotiation skills, results-oriented, pro-active, dynamic, hands-on and autonomous
- Ability to establish trust
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations globally
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious candidates within the consumer appliance industry who are looking to take on a broad role with a Regional Scope. This role requires frequent travel and will assume regional responsibilities.