You are here
Regional Sales Director - Financial Services (Trust)
- New role created in the region
- Manage a seasoned team of Sales, BD people
About Our Client
Our client, an independent trust firm, is known in the market for providing uncompromising services ranging from fiduciary, foundation, accounting and other corporate services. They expertise extends to structuring estate and succession planning solutions. The firm operates in two other key financial markets outside of Singapore and has grown to a team of close to 100 in the last 15 years.
Given the promising growth they have experience over the last decade, they have managed to retain employees and offer them fantastic career opportunities. The (Regional) Sales Director is a new role created in their business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role manages a team of sales and business development professionals. In the next 12-36 months, the role might be required to manage professionals within finance, HR and support functions as well so we are looking for a seasoned managerial candidate.
Besides the management responsibilities, the success of this role will be measured on:
- Shaping and implementing sales plans and strategies across Singapore, Hong Kong and other relevant markets
- Coaching sales teams on product knowledge, industry trends and company values to ensure they can act as first class ambassadors
- Driving and being accountable for revenue/top-line growth agenda
- Establishing (successfully) selling prices by monitoring costs, supply, demand & costs
- Ability to train, retain and grow the existing team of sales managers
- Staff engagement and ability to create an atmosphere of inspirational leadership
The Successful Applicant
This is a highly visible role within the business, being next in line to the CEO. Therefore, the applicants need to meet the following criteria to be considered:
- MBA in Finance, Strategy, Business, Law or another relevant discipline
- Strong product knowledge within the Trust industry (preferably member of STEP)
- Proven track record in positively driving sales within the financial services industry
- Experience in managing a team of 5-15 staff within financial services
- Ability to work independently - it is estimated that around 10-15 years' related experience would be needed to manage the demands of this role autonomously
- Excellent communication and relationship development skills
- Strong business ethics and values to align to the corporate culture
What's on Offer
As a trusted name within their field, the business rewards employees well based on their experience and performance. They are looking for someone who is seeking a long term career move in a growth oriented international environment. As part of their planning for 2019, they are looking to hire an inspirational (Regional) Sales Director, who will step into a Managing Director role in the next 18-36 months.