You are here
Regional Sales Director, APAC - Security Solutions
First hire in APAC
Pre-IPO firm, looking for entrepreneurial spirit
About Our Client
Our client, a developer of software and hardware for law enforcement, provides companies and countries with one of the most competitive investigative platforms globally. Their solutions range from facial recognition to analytics and have helped prevent/investigate crimes of serious nature. In line with their global expansion plans, they are hiring three Regional Director roles across South America, Middle East and Asia Pacific. Michael Page has been retained to look for a Regional Sales Director in APAC, based out of Singapore.
Reporting to the Vice President for International Sales (based in the US), the success of the Regional Sales Director will be measured on the following criteria:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - close 75% of your first year quota in the first 12 months of employment
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Designing a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Leverage and drive the sales process, collaborating in a team sales environment with support teams (Engagement Management, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Delivery and Account Management) to effectively close new client deals.
- Be an expert on the software needs in the law enforcement space and understand the competitive landscape and finding the unique features of the solutions being sold
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Manage legal relationships (i.e. contract renewals, NDA, MSA, Contracts, etc.) as appropriate
- Build a comprehensive profile of client organization decision makers and seek to get visibility and audience "up" and "across" the client organization
The Successful Applicant
The successful Regional Sales Director, APAC will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree from a globally recognized university
- Expertise in selling SaaS services to Government prospects, will consider 'software' only sales if background is dealing with 'Enterprise' accounts
- 8 years or more in a senior sales role in APAC
- Strong track record of having created new business, ideally in a small-mid size set up
- Strong ability to guide decision making for the Asia Pacific region
- No obstacle for travelling up to 75% and being in a work-from-home arrangement
- Genuine interest in making our communities safer to live in
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a pre-IPO environment, dealing with flagship solutions but still operates in a matrix (lean) method with heavy reliance on channels. Keeping internal processes simple and encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing one of the top growth regions for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for someone who lacks ownership in their current role.
- This is a result driven sales environment with clear objectives for growth. The remuneration for the role or the 'On Target Earning' can range from SGD 250,000/300,000+ with other benefits. However, this won't be the right role for candidates seeking a mostly 'fixed pay' based packages.