You are here
Regional Quality Manager, Singapore
Senior leadership role with a global MNC in the biotechnology industry
Implementation of global quality systems across Asia Pacific region
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the biotechnology industry. They are looking for a seasoned Regional Quality Manager to drive quality performance as well as establish strategic policies across manufacturing sites.
This role will be based in Singapore and will involve extensive travel. Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Establish, maintain and develop processes and procedures related to quality systems, and ensure ongoing conformance with ISO 9000, Food Safety Standards (BRC, FSSC 22000), FAMI-QS, GMPs, HACCP and Kosher/Halal
- Sustain regional plants in continuous improvement, best practices and reporting of KPIs
- Work with regional plant QA/QC Managers in carrying out supplier, toll manufacturing, warehouse and plant audits to monitor best practices and conformance
- Ensure best practices for supplier and raw material approval process, including ongoing training of regional sourcing and plants
- Support Regulatory function including high level issues and questions related to compliance. Ensure regional specifications and requirements are translated into global specifications
- Work with Quality Coordinators and Quality Engineers to support product information for regulatory dossier submissions and product registrations
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess a BS/ MS degree in Biotechnology or Biochemistry. He or she should have a minimum of 10 years' robust experience in quality management systems including 5 in a manufacturing environment (Food/ Chemical/ Pharmaceutical industry). You must exhibit high ethical standards, excellent communication, leadership skills and strong team orientation. You have demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing processes and ability to manage teams or improve projects with a global scope. A food safety background will be an advantage along with effective bilingual skills in English and Mandarin Chinese.
What's on Offer
Exciting challenge to make a strong impact within a global MNC in the biotechnology industry. Global exposure and career growth will be offered along with a competitive salary package.