You are here
Regional Product Marketing Manager, FMCG
Strategic marketing position for consumer products
Manage a regional market
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer products company with a diverse portfolio of market-leading products. They are seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a strong background in consumer analysis and marketing communication. The Product Marketing Manager will partner with the commercial team to develop the brand and grow market share.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will very closely with the APAC Sales team to provide them with consumer insights and recommendations on product offering, packaging, marketing initiatives on trade, digital and other platforms. You will work towards a common objective of improving the P&L for the category.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, promotions and tactical activities
- Define brand positioning and strategy, including product mix
- Conduct product training to retail staff
- Conduct market research and analysis
- Conduct competitor analysis on brand and product offering
- Responsible for category P&L
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or similar
- Min. 5 years' experience in consumer product management
- Leadership skills, strong independent work drive and the willingness to do your part for the team
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in product development is a plus
- Experience in managing multiple markets in the region
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing consumer product company. You will learn about consumer behaviours in the region. This role will expose you to more commercial aspects of the trade, it will challenge you and build upon your understanding on consumer marketing and product development.