You are here
Regional Product Marketing Manager (Construction Machinery)
- Excellent career advancement opportunity
- Major player in the construction machinery industry
About Our Client
Leading multinational focused on the construction machinery industry with customers in more than 100 countries. Our client has several decades of experience in bringing world-class products to the markets. They take pride on high quality standards and innovative products. Their brands have world wide recognition and are well established in the market.
Along with the high quality of their products, they have specialized teams to support all needs of the customers to yield the most value of the product at hand and services provided.
As the Regional Product Marketing Manager, you will lead the development and implementation of marketing initiatives from planning and design through execution and measurement in the area of brands, communications and channels alongside team members. You will be responsible to develop and implement brand strategy and brand/product management process.
Together with the Head of Marketing, you will work in the planning for the region. You will also be responsible for setting the marketing standards, best practices for the organization. Improving return on investment and communicating these plans organization wide.
You will have the opportunity to travel to a number of countries within the region.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Extensive experience on Construction Machinery
- Substantial B2B experience
- At least a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- Well rounded on Product Marketing
- Excellent skills in planning, organizing, coordinating campaigns
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude and a strong sense of team spirit
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities and achieved excellent results
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for a Regional Product Marketing Manager. This role has a strong influence in the region besides having active involvement with global marketing campaigns/strategies. The remuneration will be very competitive and the basic offered in this role will be a maximum of SGD 200,000