You are here
Regional Product Manager - Luxury Segment
- Regional Product Manager - Luxury Automobiles
- APAC coverage (excluding China)
About Our Client
Our client, a high end luxury car maker from Europe, with a rich history that dates back to the early nineties. Singapore is their sales headquarters for Asia Pacific and they operate with a very lean team of less than 10 staff here. They are now looking to expand their product planning and marketing capabilities in the region. Due to this business expansion, they are looking to hire a Regional Product Manager - Luxury Segment (APAC), who will be the right hand person for their growing sales force in Asia.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team in both pre-sales and post-sales work. The role will report to the President for Asia Pacific, who comes with a decade of sales expertise in ultra-high end car segment and there will be a dotted line of report to the Head of Product Panning in Europe. The key performance indicators will be:
- Be the expert on market understanding for APAC especially Korea, Taiwan, ANZ & Japan
- Lead the forecasting process and be excellent in data management
- Ensure compliance to quality standards and regulations when working with dealers on GTM ('Go To Market') plans
- Developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers (post-sales)
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Finance, Business or a related discipline
- Expertise (4 years or more) in product marketing/planning within the automotive/automobile industries
- Expertise in data management, CRM and dealer evaluation models
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits are crucial
- Flexibility to travel extensively and on a short notice (up to 50%)
We are open to taking candidates from a dealer environment if you have exposure to managing high net worth SKUs within the automotive sector.
What's on Offer
Our client, a lean organisation has a strong culture of hiring and grooming technical individuals with a strong commercial acumen. In this regional product role, they are looking for an individual that has a strong aspiration to be in a firm that caters to ultra-high net worth customers.
The remuneration for this role will be competitive and other benefits, bonuses will be in line with the market.