You are here
Regional Product Manager (Ceramics Industry)
- Leadership role involving liaison with all corporate levels
- Induce strategic changes and help boost business potentials
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's biggest names in the ceramics industry. The company, with over 200 years of success, has continuously stayed a leader through a mix of innovation and brand authenticity, with an ability to align the needs of loyal customers. They are looking for a passionate and dedicated Regional Product Manager, to oversee their expansive, regional portfolio.
Reporting directly to the APAC Head, this role is a high market exposure position with significant growth potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Drive & Sustain - Be the main point of contact for the development and implementation of all activities relating to Product, Price, Place and Promotion
- Knowledgeable about industry - Manage the overall life-cycle of the product portfolio to enhance product development strategies
- Be a market expert - Have a clear understanding of the market and future trends to align the product offerings to the needs of the customer
- Lead across teams - You will engage all internal stakeholders with new product launches to ensure success of such in the market
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- At least a Bachelor's degree in a product, development, business, or a relevant field
- Proven success in product portfolio management within related industry
- Adept at internal / external communications
- Measurable project KPIs & ROIs
What's on Offer
Our client is looking to enter the next phase in their consistent road to success. The ideal candidate will be able to fit right from the start, with a focus on understanding the products, market, competitor landscape, and business growth opportunities. You are a driven, adept, KPIs led individual who's strategic outlook is always with an ROI in mind.
You will be able to gain professional experience with a well-respected company that is globally renowned. This is an exciting opportunity in a new role, you will be joining the global team to contribute to the future of the organization.