You are here
Regional Product Manager - Building Materials
- Leading brand in the building materials industry
- Exposure to a dynamic and forward thinking environment
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational with revenue of over $40 billion and a 100,000 people strong serves a wide range of customers worldwide.
They are committed to encourage every employee's professional growth, to participate actively in local development and to invest on sustainable construction practises that are energy efficient, aesthetically superior and that protects natural resources.
As the Regional Product Manager you will be responsible for Malaysia and Singapore; you will have a clear understanding of the market to assess consumer requirements, habits, trends and players in the Industry.
You will develop the brand identity to reflect the value of the company to the market and to appeal closer to its customers.
You will study and evaluate market trends to determine performance of existing products. Also, you will play a key role in the development and implementation of business strategies and tactics determined upon marketing analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in Product or Marketing management
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or related
- Strong knowledge on Building materials
- Well-organized and detail oriented with exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
What's on Offer
Looking for a creative and visionary Regional Product Manager. The ideal candidate will communicate the vision of the product portfolio to all stakeholders to develop and implement initiatives, the maximum remuneration offered in this role will be SGD 80,000.