You are here
Regional Product Manager (Broadcast Industry)
- Opportunity to bring new ideas to ensure success
- Introduce new value propositions to the market
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide organization that was established over 100 years ago, their products are recognized as market leaders in the Broadcast industry because of their innovative design, manufacturing excellence and high performance.
Their main focus is on growth and expansion by pursuing organic and inorganic approaches in high potential markets.
They provide audio/visual solutions for network and cable TV stations and professional film and recording studios as well as stadiums and venues. It also includes supporting the Telecommunications Service Providers.
As the Regional Product Manager, you would have the opportunity to evaluate an existing product portfolio to understand the positioning in the market and to later create a value proposition for such. Also, you will have the opportunity to develop and introduce new products in the market to ensure the growth and success of the organization.
- You will train the Sales team in technical features and specifications of new products and on how to better position them against the competitor's
- Also, you will develop launch strategies for all new products and you will work closely with all relevant parties within the organization to ensure successful customer projects
- In addition, you will manage all products pricing indicators alongside the Pricing Manager
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of experience in connectivity and cabling within the Broadcast industry.
A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or Communications.
Experience in product and project management within an international organization.
Results driven candidate, who is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
What's on Offer
Our client is looking for an independent and motivated Regional Product Manager to ensure the success and sustainability of the organization. This is a newly created role that will contribute to the future of the organization. The maximum remuneration offered in this role will be SGD 100,000.