You are here
Regional Procurement Manager for a New Start-Up
- Exposure to a start-up environment is necessary
- Opportunity to build your own team!
About Our Client
Our Client is in the Ingredients Manufacturing industry with a wide range of solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Food & Nutrition and Industrial sectors. The company has a vision to combine innovation and knowledge with products to continue to attract new consumers to their growing business. They are currently looking for a Regional Procurement Manager to be an integral part of their business to set up and grow their regional headquarters in Singapore.
You will be supporting the overall business in for APAC, acting as the gatekeeper of global excellence in Procurement and continuously provide the best practices and solutions in APAC.
- Oversee the Procurement function for APAC which includes both direct (raw materials) and indirects (capex, MRO, Logistics, Packaging and Chemicals).
- Vendor & Supplier management - review and evaluate performances (KPIs).
- Support new product developments.
- To lead in global excellence projects for logistics and global tenders/RFQ.
- Negotiations with Suppliers for competitive prices and maximise cost savings.
- Integrate planning and SAP systems to effectively improve the business performance to ultimately meet the needs and demands of the customers.
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues.
- Work closely with various departments to manage supply chain optimisation.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Supply Chain/Business or related fields of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in Regional Procurement roles within a F&B/FMCG/Ingredients company. You must have start-up experience and have set up processes. Prior people management experience is necessary as you will need to grow the team
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that will be placing a huge emphasis on building their Supply Chain hub in Singapore and hence attractive career progression along with the opportunity to build your own team from scratch will be an incentive.