You are here
Regional Networks Architect
- Permanent role
- Newly created position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US MNC in the aviation industry. Due to increasing business needs, there is now an exciting opportunity for a commercially-oriented professional to join them as a Networks Architect.
Reporting directly to the IT manager, you will take charge of:
- Architecture, design, implementation, and operation of Cisco routers, ASA, PIX and VPN on a regional basis.
- Travel to customer sites, perform site surveys, interface with local technical personnel, and perform installation activities
- Proactively detect problems, report and escalate the problems to next level of support when they can't be resolved in timely manner. Interface with on-site maintenance personnel, provide 3nd level supports where needed in order to meet the Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- TCP/IP, Layer 2 and 3 switching/routing, Cisco IOS, IP address provisioning, VLAN allocation and management
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- CCNP or CCIE certification is a key requirement
- Past track record in a service integrator or IT Services Company will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in Cisco routers, ASA, PIX and VPN is required
- Open to 24X7 standby and up to 50% travel
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for senior networks engineer to grow their careers to the next level and develop their technical skills within a regional scope.