You are here
Global MNC in Hospitality Amenities industry
Exciting new position with P&L responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading supplier of amenities for the Hospitality industry, catering to luxury international hotels globally. They manufacture & distribute an extensive range of products and pride themselves on continuously developing new and innovative products. With their rapid growth in Asia, they are looking for a Regional Managing Director (MD) to support the team with their rapid growth.
You will be responsible for the effective management & controlling of all facets of the Distribution, Operations and Business Development in APAC. This is a strategic core position but you will also have to attend to the daily operational activities.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and execute strategies for the Operations & Distribution, Business Development and Sales functions in the region - APAC + Middle East.
- Identify areas for potential cost savings and new business opportunities - Business Development and Key Account Management.
- Identify "Growth Markets" and have a business case for it.
- Have a good understanding of the Contract Manufacturing industry - Manufacturing vs Distribution.
- Implement & drive strategies for a Distributor-model, working with thin margins across high mix, high volume products.
- Process improvement of the Operations & Distribution processes.
- Ownership of P&L.
- Client management and networking.
- Extensive travel in the region.
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Logistics Management or Supply Chain. Significant years of related experience in Operations & Distribution within a FMCG environment. You must have an excellent track record in leading and managing the Operations & Distribution function for a multiple-country portfolio and have done strategic implementation before. You must be a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to be a hands-on leader with the determination to succeed. It is essential that you have managed huge teams before.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you will be dealing with regional offices. You will work in a unique and interesting environment where you are constantly interacting with various stakeholders. Our client offers a clear career progression as well as an attractive remuneration package.