You are here
Regional Marketing Manager (Software for Building Automation)
- Career advacement opportunities
- Regional role
About Our Client
Our client, a multinational with revenue of over $20 billion and a 100,000 people strong which serves a wide range of industries worldwide.
They are relentless in the pursuit of new and innovative software solutions to solve the biggest and most complex problems facing industrial companies around the world.
They focus on helping their customers to enhance their productivity, improve accuracy, save time, cut waste, speed up processes, improve safety and boost sustainable performance.
- Develop and implement programs to ensure the overall success in the different countries
- Manage the allocated budget for each one of the countries
- Work closely with all relevant stakeholders to create and oversee integrated marketing plans
- Develop further demand generation and pipeline acceleration
- Be a strong local market advisor to the overall sales organization
- Further brand awareness in the market
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate has at least 7 years of experience in technology marketing within industrial markets
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in related field
- Proven experience in B2B online marketing
- Well-organized and detail oriented with exceptional communication skills and commercial awareness
What's on Offer
Looking for a creative and visionary Regional Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate understands the dynamics of the sales function and how this is a critical enabler for marketing success, also has a high level of Creativity