You are here
Regional Marketing Manager - SEA
- Global Brand in FMCG Consumer products
- Reputable Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a world-class FMCG MNC with a diverse portfolio of innovative products. The Company's growth strategy is fueled by a passion for developing new products, as well as a focus on expansion through existing channels of distribution by leveraging our global network. Headquartered in the Switzerland, the firm prides itself to be one part of Fortune 500.
The position has to work closely to support the Commercial Director to deliver marketing strategies and programs to achieve the business goals across the SEA markets. The job covers market research & analysis, viral marketing, social media, PR, media planning, print and web advertising as well as regional product launch plans and BTL programs. Experience in digital marketing will be key. A key goal is to drive continuous improvement in marketing return on investment also be creating synergies across the region (SEA and East Asia). Experience in deploying end to end marketing campaigns will be key.
Reporting to the Commercial Director for APAC, your responsibilities will be:
Create and maintain a strong digital marketing infrastructure and process (analysis, exploration, strategy, optimization, scale-up and roll-outs) - 50%.
- Develop and coordinate regional (SEA) brand and marketing campaigns to support the achievement of business goals - 50%.
- Develop regional product launch programs and toolkits.
- Ensure markets follow company's brand guidelines.
- Coordinate all sponsorship requests, designs of POSM and contents creation.
- Analyze and monitor competitor activities and consumer trends. Identify and propose opportunities for growth.
- Coordinate all packaging changes with headquarter and partners.
- Review, analyze and report ROI of each campaigns and marketing spend.
- Manage third party relationships, including but not limited to media agencies, PR agencies, SEO consultants and affiliate partners.
- Assess and evaluate agencies performance and feedback to Regional Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree or equivalent in commercial related subject
- Strong communication/presentation and analytical skills
- 5-6 years of experience in consumer marketing in FMCG.
- Good knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts in SEA region - 20% travelling.
- Familiar with Asian consumer mentalities, life-style and culture.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious candidates within the FMCG sector who are looking to take on a broad role with a Regional Scope.