You are here
Regional Marketing Manager (Alcohol)
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's most reputed Flavor and Fragrance houses, with a dedication to the provision of superior standard products to several of the world's most established F&B and Personal Care brands. With a passion for innovation, the organization focuses on development of new and improved products, that have lent interesting sensory dimensions to the foods and drinks we have grown to know and love.
The Regional Product Manager - Alcoholic Beverages is the regional expert for the assigned product and technologies liaises with Regional Creation & Application, Category Marketing Managers and with the global team to ensure execution of technical initiatives in line with the regional Business Unit strategy. In this exciting role you will:
- Manage the assigned regional product portfolio including global and regional product platforms to ensure it is relevant, complete, competitive and profitable aligned with the business strategy.
- Owns the Definition, Development and Commercialization of any product development efforts specific to his/her category
- Defines product and technology needs and gaps, quantifies opportunities, establishes business justification for new regional projects in collaboration with the global team and validates that solutions provided meet defined regional needs.
- Support Category Marketing Manager initiatives and promotions as set out in Business strategy.
- Builds regional plan of his/her category in consultation and alignment with the Category Manager and Director.
- Drives the commercialization of products and technologies coming through the research pipeline for globally managed business platforms
- Ensures proper set up and support for internal and external launch of new ingredients, products, technologies (i.e. Toolbox, technical manual, trainings, samples of new ingredients, etc.)
- Support external launch of new products and technologies with presentations to customers as needed.
The Successful Applicant
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor degree in Food Science & technology/Business/Sales & Marketing/
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product platform, marketing and/or sales.
- Must have experience in managing Alcoholic Beverages products.
- Resourcefulness to acquire industry knowledge and market information.
- Good Project Management and analytical skill, capable of anticipating market needs.
- Good interpersonal and influential skills, used to work with different cultures and by distance
- Regional Regulatory knowledge preferred.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a unique opportunity for ambitious Marketing candidates within the Alcohol industry who are looking to take on a broad role with a Regional Scope. This role requires frequent travel and will assume regional responsibilities.